參考資料: 1. NAS, National Academy of Sciences. Risk assessment in the federal government: management the process, 1983.
2. Roberts WC, Abernathy CO. Risk assessment: principles and methodologies. Chapter 15, In: Fan AM, Chang LW (eds). Toxicology and risk assessment: principles, methods, and applications. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1996:245-270.
3. Omenn GS, Faustman EM. Risk assessment, risk communication, and risk management. In: Detels R, Holland W, McEwen J, Omenn GS (eds). Oxford Textbook of Public Health. 3rd ed., Volume 2, Oxford University Press; 1997:969-986.
4. USEPA U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Proposed Guidelines for Carcinogen Risk Assessment. EPA/600/P-92/003C. Washington, DC: Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1996.
5. Berglund, M., Elinder, C-G. and L. Jarup. Human Exposure Assessment - An Introduction WHO/SDE/OEH/01.3. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization. 2001.
6. NRC, National Research Council, Science and Judgement in Risk Assessment. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1994.
7. NRC, National Research Council, Issue in risk assessment. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1993.
8. USEPA, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Guidance for Risk Characterization. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Science Policy Council, 1995. Available: http://www.epa.gov/osp/spc/rcguide.htm. [cited 2002 Oct. 9]
9. California Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment. A guide to health risk assessment. 2001. Available: http://www.oehha.org/pdf/HRSguide2001.pdf [cited 2002 Oct. 28]
10. USEPA U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Risk Assessment for Toxic Air Pollutants: A Citizen's Guide. EPA 450/3-90-024, 1991. Available: http://www.epa.gov/oar/oaqps/air_risc/3_90_024.html [cited 2002 Nov. 13]